Jeffrey J. Calli NCC, LPC, LCADC, ICADC
- New Jersey licensed Professional Counselor
- New Jersey Licensed Clinical Alcohol & Drug Counselor
- Internationally Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor
- Former Director of Addiction & Recovery Services, Family Services of Central New Jersey 1998-2005
- Owner/Clinical Director, Personal Counseling Services
Jeffrey J. Calli has 25+ years of experience treating addiction, alcoholism, and family-related addiction issues of codependency, family systems, and adult children of alcoholics as well as an array of mental health concerns which may exist independently or in correlation with the addictive disorders.
Founding Personal Consulting Services in 2001, Mr. Calli has served as a staff therapist and the Director of Substance Abuse and Recovery Services, for Family and Children’s Services of Central New Jersey from 1998 to 2005. He also welcomes respected and talented therapists and colleague to share their wealth of experience and provide a team approach to enhancing lives.
Get in Touch
With us, you can expect compassionate mental health care. Our services are made for you and your emotional wellness. Contact us now.